Saturday, August 19, 2006


We were playing Settlers of Catan this afternoon, Vince won...I had a terrible game, the dice rolls were not kind. It is definitely warming up which is good, I had the windows open today and only needed a couple of layers :) It reminds me of Canada in that you are so glad to feel warmer weather you immediately start airing out the house. It is exceptionally damp though, I have the little 'fin' heater on in the bedroom to dry it out a bit. The gas heater behind Vince is what passes for central heating, and considering it gets down to 5 degrees here its prettyb darn cold.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That's what winters are like here in WA state...very damp and wet and windy! So I too keep my windows open all summer and as late into the fall as possible to 'air out' the place!
Have a great weekend!
Hugs
Jaye

2:56 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home