Sunday, August 13, 2006



Welcome to my bathroom door...why am I showing you this? Because the lock broke today and it broke and STAYED LOCKED!! Vince was at his wargaming (toy soldiers) club and was not there to fix anything and it was broken...(or as Vince would say "the fucking fuckers fucking fucked" This is rather serious when you have one bathroom and three people living there, none of whom have had their morning 'cleanse'.

Liese was climbing in and out of the bathroom window and I of course couldn't, a)Im too short and b) my boobs would have gotten totally in the way, so she was ok but I was DYING! By lunch time I was rather desperate and Liese was suggesting buckets and all sorts of solutions but you have to remember that I'm the person who can't use a public toilet because I'm afraid people will memorise my shoes, follow me out and tell people I stink. Anway after about 7 hours we finally got the mechanism apart without breaking the door or the doorframe and I spent a very relieved half hour in the bathroom detoxifying...oh the excitement of New Zealand life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home