Monday, August 14, 2006


My dad took this photo of the seagulls its a particularly good one so I thought I'd share it. Had a hard day today...Jake phoned me at work which is great...as their Dad curtails their calling to almost zero. But I missed them so badly and felt so sad all day that it was hard to keep putting one foot in front of the other.

I miss my kids every single day but I try not to go on and on about it, there is no use and I help no one, least of all myself by being a martyr. But some days are tough. Poor Vince... I cried all the way home in the car, had a mini nervous breakdown at my place and am now closeted in his room on my laptop. The boys are here, Ben and Alexandar, and I am giving Vince some space with them as well as ensuring they don't see me upset. Tomorrow will be better....

It has gotten extremely cold here again just when we thought we were over the worst of it. A cold front from Antarctica has moved in and its supposed to hail tonight. We have to head up the motorway to go and get some groceries so hopefully it holds off or the roads will be very slippery.

Great picture Dad, it IS worthy of wallpaper :)

Will post more soon...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How to Handle Stress

Picture yourself near a stream.

Birds are softly chirping in the crisp, cool mountain air.

Nothing can bother you here.

No one knows this secret place.

You are in total seclusion from that place called "the world."

The soothing sound of a gentle waterfall fills the air with a cascade of serenity.

The water is clear.

You can easily make out the face of the person whose head you're holding under the water.

There now......feeling better?

8:52 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home