Sunday, August 13, 2006


This is Vince in the position most familiar to women everywhere, it also reminds me of my Dad, who spent a chunk of my childhood most weekend afternoons packing ZZZZ's on the couch...and after dinner too. Vince was waiting for his dinner...(teriyaki steak with broccoli, and brown pasta with garlic, parmesan cheese and salad). He's much more patient then Dad we ate at 9pm.

Vince is one of those lucky people that can go to sleep anywhere. But then he teases me because some nights we go to bed and I will fall asleep so fast that I don't remember talking to him (this is after, we aren't in the stage of being "over it" or each other yet!!! I can hear Jess yelling EWWW Ryan Mum's sharing again!!!" from here).

We had a very good Saturday, we went to the boys soccer games, and then went for a very long walk around Oriental Parade and the Harbour, ate ice cream and blabbed for 7 hours. It was fantastic. Back to work in 9 hours (its 11:30pm Sunday night)...I need to win Lotto...

Mim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home