Saturday, March 17, 2007

ISN"T HE BEAUTIFUL!!! :)

Just took this picture about 10 minutes ago. This is Vince obviously, starting to get the sleepout ready to plaster. We are doing it up for when Levi comes as this will be his living area. I'm happy to report Levi that's its very warm out there. I walked into the sleepout on a windy cool day and it was quite warm and nice. I will be supplying some kind of heating device as it gets damn cold in the winter but you can't run it all day and night as it will cost a bundle!

A man who fixes things!!!! :) I'm going to help with what I can....(that should be interesting :) )

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There I finally got off my bum to take a look at your blog. And the sleepout, and the sleepout looks very nice. Only 2 more weeks till i come EXITED. I think ill shit my pants on the plane tho.

12:05 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ok, so when I visit, Mark has to come with me- he and Vince have so much in common - they both wear shorts in cold weather, they grill, they fix things....having them to 'play together' will keep them out of OUR hair while we do more important things, like shop and drink wine! :)
Take pics of the sleepout when it's done..I'd love to see it!
We are in the middle of finishing our laundry room...I'll make sure to post those on my blog!
Hugs
Love ya..
Jaye

7:41 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ok, so when I visit, Mark has to come with me- he and Vince have so much in common - they both wear shorts in cold weather, they grill, they fix things....having them to 'play together' will keep them out of OUR hair while we do more important things, like shop and drink wine! :)
Take pics of the sleepout when it's done..I'd love to see it!
We are in the middle of finishing our laundry room...I'll make sure to post those on my blog!
Hugs
Love ya..
Jaye

7:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home